Berkeley, California, United States
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has selected Tom Sawyer Software as the top graph and data visualization provider for their newest cloud-based database, Amazon Neptune. Neptune is a fully-managed graph database service and is a new entrant in the fast-growing graph database market. Amazon has requested us to put our products on the AWS Marketplace to support Neptune.
We are looking for a bright and creative MBA intern with technology aptitude for the summer to help conduct market research and execute the go-to-market strategy to launch our products on the AWS Marketplace. The ideal candidate will have strengths and interest in technology market analysis, trend and problem analysis, pricing, benchmarking, clear oral and written communications, project management, and creative thinking.
- Research graph and data visualization competitors and partners that currently use the AWS Marketplace, including products, deployment models, and pricing
- Propose how to best optimize product structure, pricing, and deployment on the AWS Marketplace
- Work closely with internal technical and business teams to evaluate options, communicate findings, and coordinate planning
- Develop and help execute a multi-channel go-to-market strategy, with campaigns and Amazon Partner Network programs
- Gather, analyze, and utilize research on trends, use cases, and competition in the fast-growing market of data and graph visualization technology
- Produce a report on findings and recommendations
- Develop the AWS Marketplace launch social media strategy and create content to engage customers and acquire new leads through Company’s social media accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, marketing, or related field
- Current enrollment in an MBA program with expected graduation date of December 2018 or May 2019
- Experience in consulting in a startup or other business environment
- Minimum of three years of experience that includes research and analysis, and writing content for a business-oriented audience, in the technology industry
- Strong attention to detail with good organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- An energetic demeanor with enthusiasm, and a positive attitude to the job
Tom Sawyer Software offers competitive compensation, incentive stock options, and a comprehensive benefits program.
Tom Sawyer Software is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for this position
View all open positions