Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Tom Sawyer Software is seeking a talented and outgoing individual for the position of Administrative Associate. The Administrative Associate will report to the Company's Administration Manager, and will be trained to become the Office Manager of the Crete office.
- Assist with many aspects of our ongoing recruiting process and other personnel-related tasks including:
- Drafting job descriptions
- Placing job ads, reviewing resumes, and scheduling interviews
- Being the point of contact to third-party recruiters
- Processing new hire paperwork
- Maintaining personnel and other Company records
- Help with Crete office management activity, such as:
- Assisting with payroll processing
- Helping with accounts payable
- Purchasing office supplies
- Update and maintain files according to the established Company file structure.
- Help with making travel arrangements.
- Help with special projects as assigned by the Administration Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree, or pursuing a Bachelor's Degree
- Administrative experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Advanced command of English, with exceptional writing and communication skills
- Takes initiative and can work with little direction in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coordinate work smoothly and multi-task with other teams and departments
- Respects that confidentiality is required for the position
- Strong attention to detail with good organizational skills
- Clear, confident, and succinct oral and written communication skills
- Brings energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude to the job
Apply for this position
View all open positions