Sales Operations Manager
Berkeley, California, United States
Tom Sawyer Software is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Sales Operations Manager. The Sales Operations Manager will work closely with the Vice President of Sales to drive to sales targets and ensure the right processes and tools are in place to maximize the Sales department’s efficiency and performance. This position is instrumental to driving sound decision-making, strategic planning, and operational improvements across the Sales department.
The successful candidate will possess a combination of analytical skills along with an understanding of key business drivers.
- Help drive the sales team to quota achievement
- Manage a team of Inside Sales Representatives and other internal sales staff
- Coordinate pipeline management, sales forecasting, and budgeting processes, working closely with Finance and Operations
- Develop and own sales performance metrics and reporting to ensure access to timely, accurate, and actionable data
- With a high level of curiosity, analyze pipeline, prospect, customer, and sales performance data to draw out business insights to identify actionable insights and help sales leadership make informed decisions
- Lead the development and execution of our sales operations strategy
- Refine templates and policies used by the Sales department, such as quote and sales order templates and procedures
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of our CRM data and implement processes that increase quality and relevance of data
- Assess individual sales staff performance, help with hiring and territory analysis to assess and debug problem areas, and help with motivation where needed
- Work with senior leadership to determine quotas
- Partner with the Marketing department for sales collateral creation
- Manage ongoing programs and sales development projects to ensure team deadlines are met
- Continuously look for ways to facilitate growth and improve efficiencies, including recommending improvements to our internal CRM and other systems
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience in leading an inside sales team
- Experience with CRM systems
- 3 years’ experience in a Sales Operations Manager role
- Experience working with Senior leadership at technology companies
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools, systems, and software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven business sense and problem solving, project management, and analytical skills
Tom Sawyer Software offers competitive compensation, incentive stock options, and a comprehensive benefits program.
Tom Sawyer Software is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for this position
View all open positions