Remote Location, United States
Tom Sawyer Software is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Solutions Architect.
As a member of a global Sales team, the Solutions Architect works with Tom Sawyer Software products and assists prospective clients and existing customers with understanding the technical application of Tom Sawyer Software’s products. The Solutions Architect drives the pre-sales process for his or her assigned accounts and participates in the post-sales process, including professional services projects. The Solutions Architect will also engage with Marketing and Products departments to provide technical support and customer feedback.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive person who will engage, inform, and excite prospective clients and customers.
- Understand Tom Sawyer Software product strengths and functionality
- Identify customer problems and requirements, and suggest creative solutions using Tom Sawyer Software technologies to satisfy requirements and create additional value
- Interact with prospects and customers on a regular basis to develop and maintain close relationships
- Develop applications for customers as proofs-of-concept and as part of a larger professional services team
- Conduct customer-training sessions
- Identify and communicate potential improvements to Tom Sawyer Software’s products and marketing materials based on personal experience and customer feedback
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or an equivalent degree
Minimum of two years of software development experience
Experience with Object-oriented programming
Knowledge of modern Apache open source technologies and cloud technologies
Knowledge of web application frameworks and technologies, such as Spring, Angular, and GWT
Knowledge of graph databases and standards, such as Amazon Neptune, Neo4j, and Apache TinkerPop
Experience with connected data applications, such as Enterprise and IT Architecture, Network Topology, Link Analysis, Ontology Modeling, Process Modeling, and Logistics
Experience or familiarity working with Software Companies, Corporate Enterprises, and Government organizations
Desire to travel to prospect and customer sites for in-person meetings
Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Strong attention to detail with good organizational skills
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Fluent in both written and spoken English
Knowledge of other languages such as French, German, and Spanish is a plus
Tom Sawyer Software offers competitive compensation, incentive stock options, and a comprehensive health insurance. Other benefits include high-quality work equipment, centrally located office, and a flexible work schedule.
Apply for this position
View all open positions