Tom Sawyer Analysis
Tom Sawyer Analysis is a software development kit (SDK) for developing applications that model
relationships between data elements and data attributes as graphs to solve advanced analytical problems.
Developers use Tom Sawyer Analysis to build new analysis applications or add graph-based modeling
and analytics capabilities to existing applications. Tom Sawyer Analysis can be used to build
graph models of relational data in order to explore key relationships. Facilities are available for
graph traversals, cycle detection, clustering and partitioning, network flow algorithms, dependency,
root cause and impact analysis, path finding, and centrality measures.
Tom Sawyer Analysis Capabilities
- High Performance – An advanced in-memory relational model enables highly-efficient
- High Scalability – Elegant data structures and algorithms permit efficient graph
a wide array of problems.
- Highly Customizable – A portable component architecture enables high levels of
the unique needs of software developers.
- Sophisticated Analysis Suite – A rich set of analytics includes graph traversals,
clustering and partitioning, network flow algorithms, dependency, root cause, impact analysis, path finding,
and centrality measures.
- Architectural Freedom – Product editions are available for ActiveX, C++, Java, and
the freedom to build their applications with the software platform of their choice.
- Modern Services Architecture – A modern service-oriented architecture with input
and output system enables both server-side and client-side implementations.
- Flexible File Sharing – XML input and output enable graph data sharing with other
Tom Sawyer Analysis Advantages
- Lower Cost and Risk – Tom Sawyer Analysis dramatically reduces the risk associated
introducing powerful graph
analysis capabilities into applications. The overall cost of building sophisticated graph analytic
applications is significantly reduced.
- Sophisticated Analysis – With advanced graph data structures and efficient
Sawyer Analysis provides
a rich set of analytics across data sets of various sizes and complexity at superior performance levels.
- Deployment Flexibility – Tom Sawyer Analysis is designed to support deployment across
array of software platforms to address
shifting business goals.
- Faster Time to Deployment – By providing sophisticated graph analysis functions, Tom
Analysis helps you achieve a faster
return on value.
Tom Sawyer Analysis is available in C++, Java, ActiveX, and .NET editions. Select the edition that meets your needs to see