Tom Sawyer Software is the leading provider of software and services that enable
organizations to build highly scalable and flexible graph and data visualization
and analysis applications. These applications are used by enterprises, systems
integrators, technology providers and government agencies to discover hidden
patterns, complex relationships, and key trends in large and diverse datasets.
Global 2000 customers use our platform to visualize and analyze social networks;
network topologies and IT operations; architectures and models; schematics and
maps; and dependencies, flows, and processes. We help organizations federate and
integrate their data from multiple sources and build the graph and data
visualization applications that are critical to gaining insight and driving
Tom Sawyer Software produces superior technologies that help our customers
manage, analyze, and present the relationships in their data in the most
intuitive and efficient manner possible.
Tom Sawyer Software offers customers mature and high-performance products
that address the difficult problems of scalable graph visualization,
layout, and analysis. We provide a technical advantage and an excellent
return on investment to our customers.
Tom Sawyer Software is committed to delivering the highest quality
software to its customers. We invest heavily in developing our
technologies, and have consistently been selected to receive technical
awards for our research and development. These awards recognize both our
company and individual staff members. Some of our achievements include:
- 2011 Red Herring 100 Global Award, Finalist
- 2011 Red Herring 100 North America Award, Finalist
- Australian Research Council (ARC) Linkage Project Grant Winner,
"Visual Interaction Methods for Clustered Graphs" (11-13), 2011
- 2003 Crossroads A-List Awards, Winner, Tom Sawyer Visualization,
Java Edition, formerly known as the Graph Editor Toolkit for Java,
"Java Graph Visualization for Life Sciences Applications",
- National Institute of Standards and
Technology, Grant Finalist, "Graph Analysis Technology" Advanced
Technology Program (ATP) grant (00-09) Component Based Software
Technology Development, 2000
- National Institute of Standards and
Technology, Grant Winner, "Graph Visualization Technology" Advanced
Technology Program (ATP) grant (95-09) Component Based Software
Technology Development, 1995
Tom Sawyer Software's prestigious and talented research and
development staff have been recognized in their areas of expertise:
- The 45th International Mathematical Olympiad, 2004, Bronze Medal
- The 16th International Olympiad in Informatics, 2004, Silver Medal
- The Dallas Section of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers,
"2003 Outstanding Young Engineer Award"
- The 15th International Olympiad in Informatics, 2003, Bronze Medal
- The 44th International Mathematical Olympiad, 2003, Bronze Medal
- The 43rd International Mathematical Olympiad, 2002, Bronze Medal
- The University of Texas at Dallas Jonsson School of Engineering, "2000–2001
Computer Science Dissertation of the Year Award"
- Award for Distinguished Scientific Publication, Ministry of
Science and Education, Poland, 1998
- A German University Award, First Place, "1998 Distinguished
University Doctoral Dissertation"
- National Award, Australian Computer Science Association, First
Place, "1997 Distinguished Ph.D. Dissertation in Computer Science"
- An Australian University Award, First Place, "1997 University
Medal and Dean's Medal for Honour's Degree Research"
- Central-European Olympiad in Informatics, 1997, Gold Medal
- The 9th International Olympiad in Informatics, 1997, Silver Medal
- National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowship, 1996, Honorable Mention
- The 8th International Olympiad in Informatics, 1996, Bronze Medal
- National Award, German Computer Science Society, First Place,
"1996 Distinguished Ph.D. Dissertation in Computer Science"
- Multimedia Transfer 1995, Final Round Participant, "3-D
Visualization of Discrete Data Structures"