Introducing Schema Extraction for OpenAPI RESTful Endpoints and Improved Support for View Dialogs
Tom Sawyer Perspectives 9.2.0 Includes Improved Performance
and Improved Hierarchical Layouts
Tom Sawyer Business Process users will enjoy new table views in Modeling and Execution that make it easy to review and update process elements and spot activities that require action.
"With the new editable tables in Tom Sawyer Business Process, users can see an overview of their process elements and quickly take actions to help their organizations operate more efficiently and effectively,"
said Product Manager Janet Six, Ph.D.
Enjoy new Activity Tables in Tom Sawyer Business Process
In Tom Sawyer Model-Based Engineering, the appearance of edge labels in item flows and nested connectors has been improved. In Tom Sawyer Graph Database Browser, the Neo4j connection form has been updated to handle named databases in Neo4j.
What's New in Tom Sawyer Perspectives 9.2.0
Enjoy 28% faster integrator performance in Tom Sawyer Graph and Data Visualization
Tom Sawyer Graph and Data Visualization
- Improved integrator performance by up to 28%
- Reduced integrator peak memory usage by up to 10%
- Improved tree view update performance by up to 14%
- Reduced tree view update peak memory usage by up to 7%
- Improved drawing view update performance by up to 8%
- Reduced drawing view update peak memory usage by up to 7%
- Reduced rendering peak memory usage by up to 4%
- Fine-tuned performance of a wide variety of frequently used SDK methods
- Improved performance of topological sort
- Improved results caching of REST integrator
- Added schema extraction for OpenAPI RESTful endpoints
- Added dedicated OrientDB integrator
- Improved schema extraction merge process for Neo4j databases
- Added more options for viewport behavior
- Improved placement of disconnected node clouds in incremental hierarchical, orthogonal, and symmetric layouts
- Improved stability of incremental hierarchical layout with orthogonal routing resulting in better initial position retention for disconnected nodes
- Reduced crossings in nested drawings in incremental hierarchical layout with orthogonal edge routing
Tom Sawyer Model-Based Engineering
- Improved appearance of item flows and item flow labels
- Improved appearance of connectors between inherited ports
- Improved appearance of invisible stereotypes in Block Definition and Package Diagrams
Tom Sawyer Business Process
- In Business Process Modeling, added editable table view to display and update details for all flow elements in a process definition
- In Business Process Execution:
- Added editable table view to display and edit activity details of process instance
- Added All Activities tree view with filtering capabilities
- Added ability to quickly view activities that are overdue or need assignment in activities tree views
- Added ability to update activities directly from activities tree views
- Auto-expanded subprocesses and call activities with initiated or in progress activities upon opening a process instance
- Improved default naming of automatically started processes
Tom Sawyer Graph Database Browser
- Updated Neo4j connection to support named databases with the new HTTP URL format
These product quality improvements are now available in the production release. For more details, please see the Release Notes.
To try a free demonstration, click here.
us for more details and to learn why leading global organizations such as Airbus, Lockheed Martin, NASA, and Procter & Gamble rely on Tom Sawyer
Software for mission-critical solutions.
a free evaluation of Tom Sawyer Perspectives 9.2.0.
You can also continue the conversation by following us on Twitter, LinkedIn,
Janet M. Six, Ph.D.
Tom Sawyer Software
About Tom Sawyer Software
Tom Sawyer Software is the leading provider of software and services that enable
organizations to build highly scalable and flexible graph and data visualization
and analysis applications. These applications are used to discover hidden
patterns, complex relationships, and key trends in large and diverse datasets. Tom
Sawyer Software serves clients with needs in link analysis; network topology;
architectures and models; schematics and maps; and dependencies, flows, and
processes. We help clients federate and integrate their data from multiple sources
and build the graph and data visualization applications that are critical to
analyzing and gaining insight into their data.
View All Press Releases